Thursday, September 01, 2005

September Goals

Here is my list of September stitching goals:

  • Finish Church Window
  • Work on Wildlife again
  • Organize stitching room/office
  • Stitch an ornie

I think I'll start with a short list for now. :) Who knows what I may end up buying and/or stitching in the next few weeks?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news... I sort of rediscovered an old friendship! Yay! It was really nice to talk to J again. We've known each other since... OMG! Since kindergarten. Wow I feel old now. We drifted off in different directions after high school and just recently found each other on line. The power of the internet never ceases to amaze me.

My conversation with J inspired me to reach out to a couple of on line friends who have "disappeared" not-so-recently. I feel so stupid for not doing this sooner. But yesterday, I mailed out two snail-mail letters to my two friends. Nothing crazy. Just short notes to let them both know that I miss them and that I hope they are both okay. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I hope that I hear from them really soon.

2 comments:

nothing to see here said...

my goal is to catch up with everything i missed and PASS!!!

aaaaaaaah!

in fairness... may hot dudes sa moro whenever i have my theraphy. hahaha. pain for pleasure :)

Scully said...

Sound like good goals to me Abi...oh and love the country counter ;)