Saturday, October 22, 2005

What's next?

I already started working on my next project. I absolutely love it. I am having lots of fun and its coming along nicely. I started working on it on Wednesday, October 19th. Unfotunately, this is a secret project so there won't be any progress pics. :( I'm not too happy about that part. I love my progress pics. Hehe. I think I'm going to have to work on another project (maybe a couple of nights a week) just so I have pics to share. :)

----------------------------------------
In other news, MIL will be visiting us tomorrow. We're also going bowling. Yay! I can't wait. DH and I are on a bowling league and I would really like to improve my game. We've gone to 2 bowling nights already. The 1st night was bad. I got really tired and my hand hurt a lot. The 2nd time was much better. My game was consistent (we play 3 games/night) and nothing hurt. Now its just a matter of getting better and stronger so I can use a heavier ball. A 6lb ball doesn't really do much. I'll be happy if I can bowl with an 8lb ball for the whole night without hurting myself.

No comments: