Saturday, February 25, 2006

Another Celtic Heart

This is my latest finish. It is Celtic Heart by Moonflower Designs. Its a freebie I got from SB&B. I started it on February 21, 2006 and I finished it today. I used DMC 600 to outline it and DMC 48 as my overdyed. I originally wanted to use DMC 107, which is a darker pink, but I couldn't find an appropriate solid color for it.


Now what to work on next? I am so tempted to start something completely new again, but I really should finish Ye Olde Coffee House.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Abi! I have that freebie, too; it's really nice to see it stitched up. :)

Kiwi Jo said...

Cute Abi! I vote for finishing The Coffee House and working on your DH's stocking ;)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oh Abi that looks awesome with the colours you chose! I almost feel like you're stalking me this year when it comes to what we're stitching! LOL!

Karoline said...

It's lovely Abi, congratulations

Anne S said...

Your latest heart finish is great - love the choice of colours :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful finish, love the colours you chose.

Scully said...

It looks lovely Abi, very vibrant. congrats on your finish. Don't you just love those SB&B freebies!