Sunday, March 18, 2007

On The Hunt

I went off my schedule a bit and started stitching On The Hunt from Brittercup Designs' A Touch of Wilderness instead of working on Long Dog's The Token. I started this project on March 15th. It seems like a very simple design, but I've had to re-stitch the foxie's back 4 times. I was off by 1 stitch the first time, off by 2 stitches the 2nd time and off by 1 stitch the 3rd time. 4th time is a charm. Its so cute! I don't have a lot left to do, just the ground and 2 plants left. I'm hoping to finish this by next weekend then I can work on The Token.


Oh! I am now missing another LHN chart (Spot of Coffee). Its a teeny tiny thing so I can understand how I've misplaced it. But I've checked everywhere twice already and I still cannot find it. What is it with me and my LHN charts? I should get a bin for my smaller charts so I don't keep losing them.

3 comments:

Christine S said...

That's a really cute design, Abi!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Nice craft!
I found a site with a lot of free patterns - visit and enjoy!
Stitch gallery

Karin said...

That's a wonderful design - I really like it.