Monday, January 30, 2006

Santa's Wildlife Stocking

As promised, here is my progress pic for Santa's Wildlife Stocking. As you can see, I managed to stray away from the what should have been my focus and move on to the foxie without finishing the poor bear. LOL



In other news, excuse the mess here. DH is fixing our server so everything is broken at the moment.

Dani, if you are reading this, thanks so much for the chart! I got it in the mail last week. I sent you an email, but I'm not sure if you got it. I can't wait to start stitching in. You know what? I think I'll got work on that now! :) I just saw this wonderful skein of Dinky Dyes. :)

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Poor polar bear... left unfinished. The stocking is looking good.

Actually yes Abi I got your e-mail. I was being lazy and hand't answered it yet!

Can't wait to see how you stitch up that Dinky Dyes freebie!