Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Coffee Menu

As promised here is Coffee Menu by LHN. I am having so much fun with this design. I usually start stitching either from the center of the design or from the top left corner. With this project, I stitched the border first and then I started at the bottom left and I'm working my way up. I made a boo-boo in the project. I counted wrong and had to fudge a bit. The original design only had 2 spaces between the border and the leaves. My version has 3 spaces on all sides. I miscounted somewhere and it was easier to just add the extra stitch here and there rather than frog.


5 comments:

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely Abi

Felicity said...

I like it a lot!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

It's so cute, Abi!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Good call on the fudgin Abi! Its looking great!

BTW at that time I was using an HP digital camera. I'm now using a Panasonic Lumix which I just love. My dream is to be able to afford a nice starer Digital SLR

Suz said...

I think it looks fantastic!