Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TW's Beginner's Whitework Ornie V2

As promised, here is Version 2 of TW's ornie. I used some cream ribbon for the handle and the bottom bits. I originally wanted to have a bow for the bottom, but my bow making skills aren't as good as I would like.

I also wanted to thank you guys for the comments on Inspiration. I have a couple more designs in the works. I have a basic idea of what I want them to look like but the execution part is a little bit tricky. And some parts of the design are still stuck in my head!

See you next time!

3 comments:

sugardoll said...

It is exquisite and very beautifully done! You are too humble about your bow making skills, hehe. Bet you are good!
=^-^=

Anonymous said...

That's soo pretty! I love the ribbons.

Suz said...

I love your color choices. Most excellent, congrats!