Friday, September 08, 2006

Fox Hollow Part 4

Hello to the 3 people who read my blog!!!! LOL!!! I missed you guys!!!

I am now a proud owner of a brand new (to me at least) 'puter! Whooohooo. Its so purty! And fast. OMG. I had no idea I can scan and edit crazy high res pics in Photoshop that fast!

Here is the latest Fox Hollow pic. As you can tell, I ran out of GAST Sable and had to use some that were from a different dye lot. I think it looks okay even tho the new skeins are darker than the first one I used. I'm on my 3rd skein so far. I think I will end up using some of the 4th skein. This is such an adorable project. I will try my best to finish it this weekend.



7 comments:

Mia said...

Abi, I LOVE Fox Hollow and I think it looks great. I love how the variegation of thread is. That is how a street is supposed to be. :)

BTW, I thought of you yesterday when I pulled out Coffee. Yes, I am working on it again for a bit. This WIP is going on 2 years at the end of the month. ACK!!!

Glenda said...

Make that 4 people. :)

Karin said...

Your fox hollow is looking great! Can't wait to see more project pics!

Darla said...

So you've not been posting because you didn't have a 'puter? Good to see you back again. That piece is looking good!

Sharon said...

Very pretty project-you are making good progress!

Cindy said...

Congrats on the new puter!!! Also your piece is looking great, you are making great progress. The colors look wonderful!

AnneS said...

Fox Hollow is lookin' good - it's moving along pretty quickly :)