Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Ayame Pics

Thank you everybody. :) I agree, our baby is GORGEOUS! :) She's sleeping with Daddy right now so I have time for a quick post. Still have a lot of cleaning to do. We haven't even set up her crib yet, but she has a bassinett.

On a side note, my mom is insisting on calling her Alexandria and has told everyone she knows that that's her name. Grrrr... I had to send a "clarification email" today. I can't believe I have to deal with this crap already. Anyway, as promised here are some more pictures.




4 comments:

Julie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!

Christine said...

Abi, she's absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations to you and Tom!

Karoline said...

Congratulations Abi, she's gorgeous

sugardoll said...

You really did go with the japanese name. It's very lovely!