Thursday, August 30, 2007

3 Months Old!

Can you believe how big my baby is now? Time is going so fast. It seems like only yesterday that I gave birth.
A few hours after birth

One month old
2 months old
3 months old

************************

I finally finished Arabesque A for Ayame. The last 3 rows on the right side took me about 3 days to finish! I can't really stitch while holding a baby. LOL. The picture is crappy, but I promise to take a proper scan later today. I stitched it on 32 count Queen Anne's Lace Jobelan using Waterlilies in Iris. I would love to stitch her whole name, but then that would mean purchasing more Jobelan and more Waterlilies. Maybe next year...


3 comments:

Mia said...

Awwwwwwwww what a cutie your DD is, Abi. I just love them when they are that small. Just wait til they get bigger than you. LOL DS is not letting me forget that at the ripe old age of 14 that he is taller than his mom. :)

I also love what you stitched for her. Very elegant!!

Karin said...

She's gorgeous! What a great smile she has

sugardoll said...

Ayame sure has grown! boy, do they grow fast, my son is turning 2 in 11 days, and i mean 2 years old!! It seemed to me that it wasn't that long ago when i brought him into this world...But we are definately getting the 'terrible two's' syndrome LOL

I missed those so so teeny feet and hands, and that newborn smell (i always think that's what angels smells like). Your sweet Ayame is absolutely charming and so adorable. Love the piece you made her too.