Monday, February 13, 2006

Another New Start

As soon as I finished my Dinky Dyes ornie, I started looking for another project to start. I remembered seeing this wonderful pillow design in a magazine before but I could not remember which magazine, who the designer was or what the title of the design was. All I could remember was that it was blue and yellow and it was so pretty.

So I looked through all my magazines until I found it. My new project is Blue Topaz by Laura Tillson of Snapdragon Designs. I started stitching this design on Saturday night and here is what I have done so far:

7 comments:

Abi said...

Thanks Anne.

I used to go to school at Colegio de Sta. Rosa... right near Rockwell. The mall was already up before i left. It's so nice to see pictures of what the city looks like now tho. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice start, Abi! It's going to be a beautiful project; will you finish it as a pillow, as shown?

Laci said...

Great start!! I love that design and is the only reason I bought the magazine!! I'm looking forward to more progress pictures!!

Abi said...

Jenna, I would love to learn how to sew and finish it as a pillow :)

Kati, I also bought the magazine for this design as well as the sunflower one.

Scully said...

Abi, it is really lovely. It is indeed pretty. You have made a good start, congrats :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Abi, great colours so far!!!

Anne S said...

Ooh, that new project is just beautiful - those colours are right up my alley! Now, if you find you can't find anywhere to put it when it's finished, I have just the spot ... ;D LOL. Seriously, though, I look forward to seeing your progress on this one - it's pretty :)