Saturday, February 11, 2006

Super Secret Project

I started a super secret project in October 2005. I finished it in December, but I couldn't share the pictures. Well now I can!

The project was a model stitching job for Kat Rocha of Cross Eyed Kat. It was a relatively quick stitch even though I had to frog an area of the pyramids and change the colors. I had so much FUN! Everything about the project was beautiful. Click on the picture to see the progree pics.
I wish I knew how to do hardanger. Kat ended up doing the hardanger herself. I'll post a picture of the finished model after I get permission.
This design was released in Nasville. So make sure you order from your LNS/ONS!
I have to go run errands now. I'll update my gallery later with dates and more details/descriptions.

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh, what a pretty design! It's fun to stitch these creations for the designers, isn't it? You really should give hardanger a try; I love it!

Scully said...

Congratulations Abi, that's really cool! Well done.

tkdchick said...

Oh Abi it looks wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Anne said...

It looks really, really great. Sooo lucky to stitch a design before it has been released. Love your Celtic Banner also. Does it have a name. Come check out my blog sometime. Happy Stitchin.
Anne L

Karoline said...

It's lovely Abi, congratulations

Suz said...

Wonderful!

AnneS said...

What a gorgeous finish - funnily enough, I was just admiring the finished product on SB&B Nashville pages ... great going! :)