Monday, July 24, 2006

Purple Project Update

I decided to return to my Purple Project. I worked on these two motifs. I couldn't finish the one that says "A Token of Love" because it would have the date of when I actually finish the darn thing.
I really like this project, but I don't have the focus that I used to have. I used to only work on one project at a time until it was completely done. But since finding the BBs I've started to work on multiple projects at a time... sometimes even multiple projects a night!
Bent Creek's Fox Hollow and Swirly Sampler are both calling to me. I have all the materials needed for Fox Hollow, but no fabric for Swirly Sampler... at least I don't think that I have a piece big enough for the project. I'll let you know when I make my decision.


-----------------------------------


Work was absolutely insane last week. We had an emergency so I had to work on Sunday from about 1:30 pm to 7 pm. It was not fun. What was less fun was having to be at the office at 7 am the next day and working until 5:30... from Monday to Wednesday. I think I worked 36 hours and had Thursday and Friday off! Totally insane.

------------------------------------------
I was gonna talk about our recent Canadian Adventure but real life is screaming and there are a million and one chores to do. So until next time...

3 comments:

Christine S said...

Good progress on your project, Abi! And hey, don't worry about stitching on so many projects. As long as you're enjoying them, that's the point, isn't it?

Christine S said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Concetta said...

That's absolutely stunning! I love the colours... can't wait to see more.