Friday, September 02, 2005

Blog Facelift

My blog went from boring black to Hello Kitty pink! And it's all Scully's fault. She made me go to Blogskins, Blogrolling, and to Pinkyblinkies. Thank you Scully!

So why the decor? I'm a big Sanrio fan. I absolutely adore Hello Kitty. I currently have a Hello Kitty pen and a cute little Hello Kitty plushy sitting on top of my monitor. I also dressed up my cellphone with Hello Kitty stickers and now DH refuses to bring it to work with him. I also have some Hello Kitty and Chococat stickers.

The picture on the left is Chiyo Mihama from Azumanga Daioh, probably the most adorable anime series ever! I also like the works of Hayao Miyasaki. I've been looking for an Inuyasha blinkie, but I haven't found one yet.

Foxies! I love them. I've stitched several and I have a pile on my to-stitch list.

Coffee! Love it, need it to survive. My favorites include Hawaiian Kona, Gevalia's Signature Blend and Green Mountain's Rainforest Nut. I have several coffee cross stitch charts. I have yet to finish stitching one, but I hope to decorate our kitchen with various coffee designs.

And if you haven't noticed it yet, I love to stitch. I learned to cross stitch when I was 10. We had to do a project for school. I liked it, but not enough to start it as a hobby. When I was in 7th grade, we had to do another cross stitch project. I stitched a simple Celtic inspried sampler. Nothing fancy about it, just green letters with a shamrock. I had so much fun stitching that project and I've been stitching ever since.

That's it for now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Scully said...

Abi it's looking great :) I love the blinkies and thanks for explaining them, I love it when people do that. Glad to have been able to force you to visit those places...he he he...Oh and look, you got your Phillipines flag! Yayyyyyyyy!