Monday, September 12, 2005

Church Window After 4 weeks

I am having so much fun with Michael Powell's Church Window. I love all the colors he used. I'm surprised that all the white hasn't made me go crazy yet. I try to mix in with the other colors so its not so bad. I can't wait to finish the houses on the right.

------------------------------------------------------

I went shopping this weekend. :) I got issues 32 and 33 of Cross Stitch Gold at Barnes and Noble. We have a member card so I got 10% off. I love discounts! I'm so happy I found a copy of issue 32. I don't think they're supposed to have both out. So far, I have issues 27, 28, 30, 31, 32 and 33. I'm not sure why I skipped #29.

B&N didn't have any copies of Cross Stitch Collection though. So far, I've collected issues 113 to 119 (January to July). I doubt if I can find the August issue in stores. Oh well.

I also went to AC Moore. DMC was on sale at 6 for $1. It wasn't even on the sales flyer! I'm so glad I went there. I was debating whether to go there or to Michaels. So I got some floss I need for a project for DH. I also got 2 plastic storage boxes at $0.96 each. It was a good deal. I should get more next time. I also got this kit from Dimensions Gold.


Its called Dragonfly Scroll. I had a 40% off coupon from Joann and AC Moore honors competitors' coupons so yay for me! I hate paying full retail for my things.

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looking awesome!!! MP's are so much fun!!!

Scully said...

It's looking great so far Abi. I love it when the back stitching is done...it really comes alive!