Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm almost done!



White, white, white. There was so much white. And when I got done with one section of the white, it was blue, blue, blue. Finally, the sky is done (the blue parts at least). Tonight, I will finish the black bits on the windows on the houses on the right side, as well as the moon and the star on the right. I think I have a good shot at finishing this project this week. I really, really want to finish it this week. Why?

Because I start my new job on Monday, Oct. 3!!!! Remember job #3 last Monday? The 2nd interview went so well that they offered me a job. The dot com that had the weird job offer called me on Thursday to say that they were going to revise their original job offer, but I decided to accept Job #3 anyway. The job is closer to home, I liked the hours and the benefits are really good. So there you go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I absolutely love getting something in the mail (as long as its not a bill). Today, I had a wonderful surprise from Kati. She sent me the chart for Dragon Dreams' Blackwork Dragon. I love it, love it, love it! I have also decided on the floss for it. I will be using Caron Waterlilies Flame. I'm not sure about fabric though. The pic shows Flame with DMC linen. I can't seem to fix the image with Photoshop, but the fabric color is DMC 739. My choices are this fabric or plain ol' white fabric. What do you think?


1 comment:

Scully said...

Abi, I am so pleased for you regarding the job. It sounded like it was going to be a good one from the desc you gave. Great news!
The Michael Powell piece is still looking fab, it gets better every picture! go for it, you will get it done I am sure!