Saturday, March 03, 2007

Morning Fairy WIP Pic

I was quite upset that I couldn't find my extra skein of 796 I needed to work on my model. After moping for a few minutes, I decided to go through my WIP pile and work on Dragon Dreams' Morning Fairy. Here are the before and after pics:

This project should get finished this month as well. I will probably attempt to lace and frame it myself, if not, I can try to make a cube-it. The fabric was a RAK from Laura (Under Welkin) from The Wagon. I used Crescent Colors' Vintage Violet for the words. I also made her a brunette instead of a blonde. Please don't ask which DMC colors I used because I cannot remember! LOL.

I have also updated my gallery.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I love that design! It's so perfect. Congrats on the progress as well.