Monday, March 19, 2007

Updates

I promised to take better pics of my Bloom ornie, so here you go:



I also had DH take a piccie of my belly. Here are the before (2 weeks ago) and after (tonight). This is week 27 and I'm at 110-111 lbs.



I have a VERY active baby. She likes to kick a lot... unless someone actually wants to feel her kick, then she stops and stays still for about 2 hours. I have co-workers trying to bribe her just to feel her kick ("Baby, if you kick for me, we'll go shopping"). She doesn't go for it. LOL.

As you can see, I'm wearing my maternity jeans. I finally bought a pair this weekend. I can't believe I waited so long to buy them! They are *SO* comfy!!! I got these at Penney's. I tried shopping at the Bon-Ton, but their maternity section should be burned. Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! I wish there were maternity dresses that didn't have bows in the front, or weren' stripes or polka dots. We want to look good darnit!

No comments: